Is your property not heating up like it used to? Are your radiators not getting warm and your pipe work/boiler making strange banging noises? If so, you may need to have your heating system chemically power flushed. But don’t panic, you’ve come to the perfect place. Here at Calgas, our team of professional engineers can provide chemical power flush services to customers in Essex, North and East London.
Over time the pipe work within your heating system can be prone to a build up of “sludge”, which can greatly affect the efficiency level of your heating. Having your heating system chemically power flushed will provide your pipe work and radiators with that much needed deep clean.
If you are experiencing these symptoms, your pipes may require power flush:
- Noisy pipes due to restriction
- Cold spots on your radiators, usually at the top or bottom
- Blocked pipes and valves due to a build up of sludge and limescale
- Boiler cutting out due to a blocked or damaged pump
- Banging noises coming from your boiler
Benefits of power flush:
- Protection against limescale
- A quieter heating system
- Better circulation of water
- Faster heat up
- Up to 25% savings on your energy bills
- A more efficient heating system